The 2018 Summer Concert schedule has been released!
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the best Holden Beach has to offer: cool breezes, great entertainment, and good friends. All Summer Concerts are Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00pm and are held at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the bridge. You can’t miss it. We’ll see you there!
- May 27th – Steve Owens and Summertime Band
- June 3rd – Jim Quick and Coastline
- Jun 10 – Fantastic Shakers
- June 17th – Band of Oz
- June 24th – The Main Event Band
- July 1st – Blackwater Rhythm & Blues
- July 8th – The Tams
- July 15th – The Entertainers
- July 22nd – The Carolina Breakers
- July 29th – The Catalinas
- August 5th – The Tonez
- August 12th – The Embers (Featuring Craig Woolard)
- August 19th – Too Much Sylvia
- August 26th – Gary Lowder and Smokin Hot
- September 2nd – The Imitations
The Holden Beach Summer Concerts are organized by the Town of Holden Beach Parks and Recreation Department. The official calendar can be found here in pdf format.