The 2020 Summer Concert schedule has been released!
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the best Holden Beach has to offer: cool breezes, great entertainment, and good friends. All Summer Concerts are Sunday from 6:30 to 8:00pm and are held at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the bridge. You can’t miss it. We’ll see you there!
- May 24th — Steve Owens and Summertime Band
- May 31st — Band of Oz
- Jun 7th — Cat 5
- June 14th — The Extraordinaires
- June 21st — North Tower
- June 28th — The Main Event Band
- July 5th — The Tams
- July 12th — Jim Quick and Coastline
- July 19th — Blackwater Rhythm and Blue
- July 26th — The Embers Featuring Craig Woolard
- August 2nd — Carolina Breakers
- August 9th — Too Much Sylvia
- August 16th — Tim Clark
- August 23rd— The Entertainers
- August 30th — Gary Lowder and Smokin Hot
- September 6th — The Imitations
The Holden Beach Summer Concerts are organized by the Town of Holden Beach Parks and Recreation Department. The official calendar can be found here in pdf format.